Introducing the most affordable physician-mentor driven, early residency-prep membership for pre-med students deciding to apply to US or international medical schools, early year US-bound international medical students, and medical graduates on a tight budget.
Residency preparation starts with creating a roadmap to success, one that should extend from clinical rotations to board preparation, and all the way to your first day of residency. At each point on that road, you’ll face many challenges for the first time. Instead of struggling alone, or searching the web for impersonal and unsubstantiated answers, or guessing at the solution, or taking a potentially irreversible path (such as being stuck doing research for years), enlist the professional support of AmeriClerkship’s team of Career Development specialists and Dr. Pedram Mizani (MD, MHSA, US Licensed Family Physician) with our Match Mentor Membership.
This membership is ideal for anyone who is intending to practice medicine in the United States, and is looking for expert guidance to minimize chances of having to repeat the process. Examples of ideal Member:
Is on a budget
Is in his/her early years of school, needing to learn how to prepare and compete for residency
Needs help strategizing how to prepare his/her residency application package, but can implement the rest on their own
Has applied to residency or fellowship already, is facing ongoing questions throughout the application cycle, and is seeking evidence-based and personalized solutions
Writes and communicates effectively in English, but needs to be guided through the entire Match cycle
Likes to have weekly access to Dr. Mizani’s wealth of knowledge and expertise by way of 30-minute office hours for one low annual fee of $299 (which is a savings of $300 to $450/hr in private consult fees)
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses, in an effort to accelerate your residency or fellowship entry;
- Assess new challenges you’re faced with, provide viable next steps and recommendations;
- Improve your Residency Interview Competitiveness Score (RICScore);
- Help you to systematically strengthen and build a complete residency or fellowship application;
- Learn about, realize the reasons for, and beat deadlines;
- Learn from other AmeriClerkships members;
- Help you secure residency interviews, and ultimately Match;
- Help you identify and avoid situations that cause residency termination or dismissals;
- Much more.
- Dr. Mizani’s Office Hour: Fast paced & strategy packed. Up to 5 members asking 1-3 questions each, or simply there to listen and digest. Scheduled for 3o minutes, but often takes longer so members do not feel rushed.
- Residency Workshops: Typically 1 hour each, 2-3x/week. Semi-structured, Match preparation driven topics: week’s to-do list, personal statement brainstorming and writing, residency or fellowship application strategies, letter of recommendation challenges, and much more.
Meetings are held online, 2-3x/week at pre-scheduled dates and times. The format is casual in small-groups, with only 2 to 5 other AmeriClerkships members present (so semi-private). You may attend by calling in, but you will gain the most benefit from each meeting if you use a computer with a working microphone. Video camera usage is optional.
- Pedram Mizani, MD, MHSA as your Residency Mentor (US licensed family physician, with 20 years experience in residency career development)
- Tim Zellinger as your Residency Career Coach & Interview Coach
- Live-online access to Dr. Mizani through weekly office hours
- Live-online access to Mr. Zellinger through weekly residency workshops
- Mentorship by email: response to your questions within 24 hours
- Priority public webinar registration approvals
- Professional liability insurance for US clinical experience, or writing or editing service (Personal Statement, residency application, CV), or formal document analysis report (i.e. Letter of Recommendation or Medical School Performance Evaluation Analysis), all of which are included in our Match Certified or higher memberships
- Private (1-on-1) consultation
How to Enroll
You can enroll year-round by clicking the “BUY” button.