“I matched! Thank you to the professional team of AmeriClerkships Medical Society. They were helpful, honest and very professional. My relation with this organizations was a life-changing experience.”
Facebook Review – Dr. M. Ramirez
Nowadays, blind guidance is only a few mouse clicks away, and accepting even a single piece of bad friendly advice can cost you your entire medical career; who can you trust?
Expert guidance starts with a 30 or 60 minute private consultation with Dr. Mizani, who has personally handled every sample case mentioned below (toggle). In rare instances, Dr. Mizani may recommend other subject matter expert(s) in order to resolve your case. With immediate access to an exclusive pool of medical education, medical residency and legal experts, the AmeriClerkships Board of Directors can help put together the team of professionals you need to protect your residency and medical career interests. Our experts average 10+ years of experience within the medical residency industry, will listen to the challenges you’re faced with, and offer you viable strategies to address them on an hourly retainer.
- Explaining multiple USMLE attempts, while putting your best foot forward;
- Damage control (alleged HIPAA, hospital policy or residency rule violations), and understanding residency probation and remediation plans;
- Understanding ACGME core competencies as they relate to clinical rotation (medical school or residency) failures;
- Addressing prolonged (>30 days) gaps in medical education, lack of patient care activities since medical school graduation, leaves of absences both before and after graduating from medical school;
- Optimizing your U.S. medical residency or fellowship application packages in private and confidential settings;
- Privately-funded medical residencies and annual un-accredited PGY1 positions;
- Understanding medical board, NBME, NRMP or ECFMG investigations;
- Improving, or addressing negative Letters of Recommendation;
- Explaining medical school transfers in residency application, personal statement or in preparation for interviews;
- Addressing legal charges such as DUIs or felonies in residency application packages;
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) writing service, in accordance with the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) 2017 MSPE Guidelines;
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR) writing service, in parallel with ACGME core competencies;
- Post-dismissal residency re-entry strategies, including speaking with former program directors;
- Program Director rebuttals to residency dismissal letters;
- (Re)applying to U.S. medical boards for licensure;
- Starting U.S. healthcare colleges, and chartering English medical doctorate programs outside of the United States;
- Residency dismissal due to experiencing sexual harassments by other residents;
- Strategic collaborations with attorneys specializing in working with residency programs, as well as resident unions;
- Successful transition of family/friends from foreign medical schools to U.S. medical residencies;
- Establishing evidence-based observership and subinternship programs at U.S. Graduate Medical Education departments, hospitals and clinics.
Schedule to meet with Dr. Mizani
You’ll be taken to a scheduling page after payment, with availabilities to meet Dr. Mizani typically in 1 business day. Please select “After Hours” if your matter is urgent and needs to be discussed after normal business hours of Monday to Friday, 9a to 5p PST:
Think you need 5+ hours of private consultation?
Fill out our inquiry form by clicking here, letting us know the nature of your case in as much detail as possible. An AmeriClerkships strategist will discuss your inquiry with our subject matter experts, and provide you a quote.
Please click the blue chat button below, or call +1 (949) 417-8980 to discuss: