Introducing Medical School Performance Summary Draft (MSPSD): The Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) Drafting Service for International Medical Schools, by AmeriClerkships
A collaboration between you and the former Dean of Xavier University School of Medicine, Dr. Pedram Mizani, MD, for your medical school Dean
U.S. residency program directors ranked Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) nearly as high in importance (4.0/5) as USMLE Step 1 and COMLEX Level 1 Score (4.1/5) when selecting applicants to interview.
2018 NRMP Program Director Survey Results. (2018). NRMP, 3-3. Retrieve here
Entrusting your residency application future to a medical school that may or may not be familiar with AAMC’s guidelines for drafting an MSPE is a risky proposition. If your medical school is unsure or inexperienced with the 2017 guidelines for writing an MSPE, or if you want an original MSPE and wish to accelerate the signing process of an MSPE by your school (click here for common MSPE questions and red-flags), then MSPSD is the service designed for individuals in your situation.
Whether you are a current medical student, or graduated over 2o years ago, the Medical School Performance Summary Draft (MSPSD) writing service will drastically improve a residency program’s ability to understand your performance during medical school, even if the school was international! This service requires that you spend 2 to 5 private consultation hours (1 or 2 videoconference sessions) with Dr. Pedram Mizani, who will review and discuss every year of your medical education (and after, if you are a medical graduate), any challenges, leaves of absence, away rotations, school transfers, and possible inconsistencies that may raise red-flags. After several more hours of time spent by Dr. Mizani on fine-tuning your MSPSD, the end result will be an easy to read 4 to 7 page document which is as closely aligned with the 2017 AAMC MSPE recommendations as possible.
MSPSD is designed to be MSPE ready, and will:
- Be a summary letter of evaluation, and not sound like a letter of recommendation or advocate the student; AND
- Highlight the six ACGME core competencies, with specific examples of each (when possible); AND
- Be objective, honest, easy to read, and present verifiable information; AND
- Present facts which are consistent throughout your ERAS application; AND
- Contain a Medical School Information page with pertinent information.
Your can then present the MSPSD to your medical school Dean for his/her changes and input, and ask them to place it on their letterhead and either submit it to you to upload to ECFMG/ERAS, or for them to directly upload if they participate in Electronic Credentials Verification by ECFMG.
Dr. Pedram Mizani has analyzed and evaluated over 2,000 MSPEs from 100 medical schools (both US and international, allopathic and osteopathic), and has personally writing over 700 MSPEs to date.
Cost: $1,500, and the typical turn-around is ~45 days (expedited editing service – 7 to 14-day turnaround after 1st meeting – may be available)
MSPSD involves the expert directly working with our residency guru and former selection committee member, Dr. Mizani. Please allow up to 4 weeks for completion (expedited service available, which cuts the time down to 7 days). Have questions? Call +1(949) 417-8980, or click to chat with us.
Like the AmeriClerkships MSPSD writing service?
You may also like the AmeriClerkships ‘Clinical Experience Assessment Draft’ writing service: helping residency candidates draft the best version of their clinical experience, in an LOR ready format.
* Excluding federal holidays and contingent on member satisfaction with initial drafting. Please note that by enrolling and paying for any AmeriClerkships products or services, you are agreeing that they are FINAL SALE (non-refundable) and agree to our Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers. Test names and other trademarks such as ERAS, ECFMG, SOAP, MSPE, Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program, NRMP, USMLE, NBME, Main Residency Match are the property of the respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with AmeriClerkships Medical Society or this website.
Begin Your MSPSD Processing Now Online
The entire service can normally take up to 45 days to complete, but as little as 14 business day if you select an expedited delivery: